Eyebrow tutorial

by - 10:12


I'm 35 and just yesterday managed to get perfect brows for the first time thanks to this tutorial. A bit late, but better late than never, I suppose.

I have weird, uneven brows, probably because I, like most others my age, plucked them too much at one point. You know, back when pencil line thin brows (together with white eyeshadow and black eyeliner all over the place) were all the rage.

I looked at plenty of tutorials but most are so exaggerated. I don't need the painted on Instagram brows with a whole tube of concealer around them and 4 different brow products just to get through half the tutorial. I own a single brow pencil (in Cashmere from Isadora) and that's what I have to make do with. This tutorial is simple and straightforward, anyone can follow it. :)

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer